I have lists and lists and lists running through my head this morning. There are projects I need to get done, projects I have to start, and the projects that are just calling me from all my blog reading. So maybe the best thing to do is sit down and organize...
On the Needles-
1. Super Secret Project (SSP)- Coming along well. It's pretty easy knitting so this is perfect for TV watching.
2. Stripey Sock- #2 still isn't cast on since I got distracted with SSP
3. Kusha Kusha scarf- This has been lingering for FAR too long.
Need to start-
1. My Starbucks and Yarn swap gift. This shouldn't take too long. I'm just procrastinating for some reason.
2. Baby gift for Brian's cousin- The baby was born Oct. 14. So I need to get in gear!
Want to start-
1. Central Park Hoodie, round 2.
2. Hanami- I should probably hold off until Kusha Kusha is done. Incentives work well for me.
3. New socks- I have sock ADD at the moment
4. Stranded Mittens- The big question... Anemoi
? Or maybe I can score a Fiddlehead
5. Unoriginal hat
- This will look great in my first handspun I think.
6. Tangled Yoke
- I have the yarn. And it's so pretty!
See what I'm saying?!?!?! I'm all over the place. Now that I have it outlined I think I have a game plan. For today...
1. Starbucks and Yarn gift- I want to get the package out this week. And the project shouldn't take too long.
2. Unoriginal hat- Again, I think maybe I can bust this out today.
3. Decide on the cousin's baby gift pattern and yarn. Just get this one prepped.
4. Knit on SSP as time allows.
Don't remind me that laundry and maybe a shower should be included in this plan!
So I don't leave you pic-less today...
Yarn Pirate- Orange Crush. Yum!