Sunday, July 29, 2012

Victory is Mine!

I thought this post needed some Olympic attitude! For the fifth knit from Wendy Johnson's Toe Up Socks for Everyone, I finished the Victory Socks.

  Pair of Victory Socks

Pattern: Victory Socks from Toe Up Socks for Everyone
Yarn: Scout's Swag Merino Sock in Orchid Satisfaction
Needles: KP Options US Size 1.5 (2.5mm)
Date Started: 10/23/11
Date Finished: 7/15/12
Mods: None. But this is the first pair I knitted 2 socks at a time on 1 magic loop needle. It went pretty smooth although I had a yarn tangle at the end!

  Victory Sock

 This pattern was really fun to knit I just got derailed by all the baby knitting I've had in the past few weeks. They really should not have taken so long.

  Victory Socks

Love them! And I really love the Scout's Swag yarn. Her color sense is amazing. The purples flow so beautifully.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home