Sunday, November 09, 2008

I Heart Books

When Knit Picks announced their book sale in October, I jumped at the chance to get some more inspiring books.

Book Binge

As you can see, I went a little overboard. Bottom to top: Mason Dixon Knitting: Outside the Lines, Essential Baby, Itty-Bitty Hats, Itty-Bitty Nursery, The Little Box of Socks, The Knitter's Book of Yarn, 2-at-a-time Socks, Free-Range Knitter, It Itches, and a Never Not Knitting Calendar.

Why so many baby books you ask? There are about 7 people in my life who are pregnant. And 1 baby is already here! Time to get crackin'.

Yup. This'll keep me busy for a while.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I was going to ask about the baby stuff, was going to ask if you weren't telling us all something!:) I love books....love, love, love them! hugs

1:42 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Those are some good reads too!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."

-Cicero

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for fun books!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I heart books too ~ and I'm totally jealous of your recent acquisitions! Use them well. And I, too, know about a zillion pregnant people. Not drinking the water anymore.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I have at least 5 of those books. Next on my list is It Itches. My house is stuffed full of books of all kinds.

9:13 AM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

What fun! I have four books on my wishlist and they're all there in your pile. :) Enjoy!

9:34 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Oh you book stasher! I just bought itty bitty for a birthday gift for my neighbor. VERY cute stuff in there. I love the little football hat.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...I am jealous of all the books.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Nothing wrong with a little baby knitting!!

I have Mason Dixon Knitting: Outside the Lines but haven't read it yet, have Essential Baby, have Itty-Bitty Hats (GREAT BOOK!),I have (and sell) The Little Box of Socks (some of the stuff in there is interesting, to say it nicely, lol, and I just got The Knitter's Book of Yarn, and as well 2-at-a-time Socks, oh and I got Free-Range Knitter but haven't read it yet. I want to get It Itches can you tell me how it is?

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home