Sunday, September 08, 2013

Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Blanky

I came across this post on the Purl Bee and I fell in love with the Chevron Baby Blanket. So I hopped on over to Purlsoho.com and ordered my own color combination for my friends' son, Ben.

Ben's Blanket

Pattern: Chevron Baby Blanket from The Purl Bee
Yarn: Purl Soho Super Soft Merino- 4 skeins Heirloom White, 1 skein each- Timeless Navy, Extra Green, Clementine Orange, and Dragonfly Blue.
Needles: KP Options- US 11
Date Started: August 11, 2013
Date Finished: August 30, 2013
Mods: None to the pattern
Comments: I had to order 1 extra skein of Heirloom White. That slowed progress a bit. This yarn is super, super soft and fluffy. It made a warm blanket that will be perfect for a Boston baby.

Ben's Blanket

Although the sell kits with different color combos, I really love the colors I picked. It's preppy and nautical without being too serious.

Ben's Blanket

I'm especially loving the bright blue/orange combo. Now I just have to get it in the mail to the baby boy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home