I will do anything not to write my paper. Granted, it isn't due until next Wednesday. But I really should get ahead of things this term.
Oh, I also have a sore throat. And that's making me a little grumpy. I hope it's gone by Friday when I start my maternity rotation. New moms LOVE it when you're sick and handling their newborn.
Anyway, here's a meme from Elemmaciltur
of the famous Knitters Uncensored
. Feel free to join in if you want!
01. Can you cook? Yup- I make a mean Pad Thai and a few other dishes.
02. What was your dream growing up? Orthopedic surgeon. I still wish I was in med school. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy in my life. But fixing broken bones would be a killer job!
03. What talent do you wish you had? Singing. I suck at it. Ask anyone.
04. If I bought you a drink what would it be? Gin martini, extra olives
05. Favorite vegetable? Does fried green tomatoes count?
06. What was the last book you read? The Time Keeper's Daughter. I'm working on Animal, Vegetable, Miracle now. And by working on, I mean it's on my desk
07. What zodiac sign are you ? Virgo
08. Any tattoos and/or piercings? I just took out my belly ring. I took out my nipple ring when I graduated college. Still 5 holes total in my ears. No tattoos. I couldn't get over the permanence.
09. Worst habit? Nail biting. And I swear like a sailor.
10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Totally, jump in!
11. What is your favorite sport? To play- Volleyball. I played in college. Some of my best friends and memories are from that sport. To watch- Baseball
12. Negative or optimistic attitude? I would say usually optimist. But not annoyingly so.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? We'd whip out our knitting and chat it up.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? My mom died unexpectedly almost 5 years ago.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I have a double jointed collar bone.
16. Do you have any pets? 2 big, fat, spoiled kitties
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? That would be so cool! I'd show you around the Bay and all the good LYS.
18. What was your first impression of me? I had a completely different picture of you in my head from your voice. But now, I don't know what I was thinking!
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? scary
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd be willowy and lean.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? partner in crime. Especially after that martini.
22. What color eyes do you have? Green
23. Ever been arrested? Nope. Close but no cigar.
24. Bottle or draft? Draft
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Citibank would come calling. I know that's totally boring but it's true.
26. Would you date me? I'm married. And female.
27. Where's your favorite place to hang out? My Laz-E-Boy. I'm so sexy and cool that it scares me.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? knit. sleep. knit.
30. Do you swear a lot? Yeah- I'm not umm... "lady like."
31. Biggest pet peeve? Loud eating. So gross!
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Funny
33. Do you believe in/appreciate romance? I believe but I'm not a sap.
34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? We'd hang out around the Bay. And I'd make you teach me to spin.
35. Do you believe in God? God- yes. Organized religion- no.
36. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? It's all here!