Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Check One Off the List

I'm making progress on the Christmas knitting.

3 am hat- fin!

Pattern: 3 A.M. Hat
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted in Continental Blue
Needles: Clover dpn size 10
Mods: None- this hat is a great quick knit. And it used about 1/2 a skein of Malabrigo. Quick and cute. Gotta love that.

3 am hat- done

Isn't it cute?!?!? I'm tempted to keep it. I'm looking a little bedragled. Sorry about that!

The other thing that happened is the last installment of the Sundara Yarn Petals Collection came.

Sundara Sock- Magnolia

Magnolia. This has been a great sock club. Sundara's yarn is lovely but so are the patterns and the packaging. I've really enjoyed each package.

Now I'm off to start the cooking!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger chemgrrl said...

Very cute! It looks like an Irish Hiking Hat. :)

And the yarn? Loverly.

11:48 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

What a great hat - in great yarn! Love Malabrigo and the color is gorgeous on you! I loved the last Petals club - sad to see it go but the last one was a winner!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oh I love the hat...was just thinking it'd go great with the scarf you made! I think I got some Malabrigo stuffed somewhere...off to search!:) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

7:18 AM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Awesome hat! Looks great, and I'm definitely adding that to my list of things to make.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home