Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Po Po are here!

I usually don't post twice in one day. But I just drove into my parking lot and there are 4 (FOUR!?!?!??!?!) cop cars in the parking lot. Apparently the couple that fights loudly and lives below us, finally took the volume up too loud. (hopefully it was just yelling.) I eavesdropped a little to find out what's going on. I heard "domestic," "violence," and "jail." Someone downstairs is going to the clink.

I live in a big apartment complex in a really boring suburb. It's gated and there's generally not a lot of action around here. But there are a couple of volatile apartments. Not too bad. Once in a while I take note of the fight time so I know what to tell the cops if something really goes down.

That's why I'm kind of surprised that the Po Po turned out in force.

As soon as I graduate and have a job, we gotta get out of here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Four cars sounds like someone may have done some hitting. Either that or your neighborhood cops are prone to overkill.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home