Thursday, November 29, 2007

Half Way Day

Today I am officially 183 days from graduation! I can't believe that 6 months have gone by so quickly. I have 2 weeks of maternity and 5 weeks each of pediatrics, community, mental, leadership, and my preceptorship left. That's so soon!!!


On the knitting front, I'll probably finish my BIL's Koolhaas tonight. Then I have 1 hat for my older sister and the scarf for my MIL. Not too bad in terms of timing. I promise not to get cocky since it's not even December. The next couple of weeks will be busy, busy bee for me. But I have confidence!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

Yay for 1/2 way!!! Amazong how fast time goes when you are enjoying something! Can't wait to see your Koolhaas!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Yay! When do you graduate (sorry - too early in the morning for me to do that kind of math...)

5:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo! Almost there. Best of luck w/the x-mas knitting and the rest of the school year.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home