No Progress and a Meme
But I do have the 8 random things meme for your enjoyment because Peaknit tagged me.
1. I'm afraid of frogs. I know it's silly. But I really hate how they jump unpredictably. Thank goodness I didn't have to find my prince that way.
2. My blog is called Chicken Knits because Brian calls me his chicken. I can't remember how it got started. But it's really cute when I come home and he yells "Chicken!" It just one of those silly things that couples do that no one but them understands. And sometimes, I'm not even sure I understand.
3. I'm obsessed with house flipping reality shows. My favorite is Property Ladder on TLC. They even give an experts advice to the flippers. And they never listen! So silly. But I have to admit, it's an intriguing business. Although, I'd have a hard time making everything beige to have mass appeal.
4. I hate talking on the phone. I'd rather email or even write a letter. I never know how to end a conversation. And I really don't have very much to say. Although, when I was a teenager, my parents were grateful that I didn't hog the line.
5. French fries are perfection to me. There's a restaurant here that puts asiago cheese and truffle oil on their lean crispy fries. It's pretty much heaven. Now you understand that difficulty that I'm having with Thin for Thirty!
6. I bite my nails like a fiend. I've tried 1,000 times and as many ways to quit. I admit, it's a nasty habit. And sometimes I make myself bleed. So gross! When I get a pedi, I carefully hide my hands so that the manicurist doesn't lecture me.
7. My perfect day would have no plan. Just me wandering around without a schedule or interference from anyone else's agenda. The best days are the ones that just happen. I can wander in a city for hours. Or if there's no traffic and a beautiful road, I'll drive past my destination to continue the feeling of freedom. Good weather, good food, and no definite destination is just the thing to relax me. I think I need a couple of these days in September when I have a break from school. The tough thing is you can't force it. Days like this just have to happen.
8. I would love to be a judge on Iron Chef America. The food channel should have a contest to win a chance to be a guest judge. That would be rad. Especially if it was French Fry day.
No formal tags. Just join in if you want to!