Friday, October 19, 2007

Mismash

This post has a little bit of everything. Sorry for the disorganization.

First up, I finished my first Anastasia Sock

Anastasia Sock- One Down

This is in merino/cashmere from The Knittery in Orchid. One down, one to go.

I received my new Yarn Pirate Booty Club shipment.

Yarn Pirate- Killer Bees

Yarn Pirate in Killer Bees- You know I love me some Yarn Pirate. But I'm not sure this is the color for me. I'm going to watch and see what other people knit up and decide then. Don't get me wrong, I think the colors go. They just might not be my style.

But look what else came in the package...

Yarn Pirate Needles

Yarn Pirate Needles!!!! How cool is that?????


Finally, I just completed my Knit Picks Options set. So I have a lot of needles to destash.

Straights-
One set of 14" wooden needles with a carrying case. I got this on ebay for about $20. It includes one pair each of US size 2-10.5. I can send you a pic if you're interested.

Bryspun- 14" Size 9- Flex Needles
Boye 14" aluminium- 1 pair each 4, 6, 7, and 8
Susan Bates Quicksilver- 10" Size 8
Clover Bamboo 9"- 1 pair each 2, 6, 9, 15

Circulars-
Clover Bamboo- Size 8 29", Size 9 24", Size 11 29"

I'm not looking for too much for these. Honestly, I'm just trying to clear out my needle overload.

For the Boye's and the Susan Bates- I'd be willing to donate them if you have a knitting club or someone needs needles.

Just email me if you're interested. I also posted this on the Knitty Boards.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger cbknits80 said...

I got my YP and totally am not feeling the killer bees color, but other people seem to like it. I think it's just a bit too far out of my comfort zone!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Love the sock! Cool pattern. How is the YP club? Do you do the Woolygirl too? I've got the knitpicks options on my Christmas list.:) Did you get the metal or wood? Still untangling my yarn...I can't find an end! Know what I will be doing today!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Pretty socks! I will go and look at that pattern ...!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

Congrats on the Anastasia sock. I have some kind of knitters block when it comes to that pattern! I 've tried it three times. I love it though and vow to someday conquer it. Yeah, I'm with you on the Killer Bees...it's not something I'd choose, but I think it may end up very cool.

7:44 AM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

I'll take the Addi's! How much?
Email me...

Ruth AT 5elementknitr DOT com.

Also, love the Anastasia pattern. That's the first pattern that made me think, hmmm - sock knitting!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I had exactly the same response to my YP package - I just don't feel it. Maybe too contrasty? But I'm waiting to see if anyone makes something beautiful before I'm too negative. Maybe we will all be surprised.

The Anastasia looks terrific though!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Beaweezil said...

Helloooo.... I'm just wandering around checking out people's blogs who have signed up for the Stash Elimination.

How do you like the knit picks? I have them on my Christmas list as well.

Happy Knitting.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home