Monday, June 18, 2007

Destash Extravaganza!!!!

There's still lots of good stuff left!!!!

OK- here's the deal. I need to raise a little money to fund some recent school related purchases. So some of my beloved yarn has to go...

I'll accept Paypal or personal check. If you pay by check, I'll hold the yarn until the check clears.

$2 per skein for shipping. First come, first served.

All skeins come from a non-smoking house with 2 kitties. But I keep the yarn in plastic bags and tubs away from them.

If you'd like something, email me at naberens [at] yahoo [dot] com. I'll send paypal invoices from that address.

Got it? Good! Now on to the fun part....

<span class=

Tilli Tomas Rockstar- Moroccan Blue- 1 skein- Retail $40, Sale $35- I have 2 skeins but I only wanted to sell 1. If you have a project that requires 2 I'd be willing to part with the second for $70 total.


Cherry Tree Hill- Cherry

Cherry Tree Hill- Supersock Solid- Cherry- 1 skein- Retail $21, Sale $18



Online <span class=

Online Supersocke 100- Indian- 1 skein- Retail $11.75, Sale $9



Twisted Sister's Voodoo

Twisted Sister VooDoo- Lapis- 2 skeins- Retail $39.90, Sale $35



Trendsetter Blossom

Trendsetter Blossom- Aqua- 3 skeins- Retail $37.50, Sale $30



<span class=

Filatura Di Crosa Hopla- Yellows- 3 skeins- Retail $31.50, Sale $25



Classic Elite Premiere

Classic Elite Premiere- 1 skein- Retail $6.50, Sale $5


<span class=

Rowan Classic Yarn Cashsoft DK- Peach- 2 skeins- Retail $15.90, Sale $12


<span class=

Art Yarns Supermerino- 130 Petal- 2 skeins- 1 wound- Retail $18, Sale $16- SOLD!



LL <span class=

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock- Latte- 2 skeins- Retail $21, Sale $19- SOLD!


Yarn Pirate- Frost

Yarn Pirate- Merino/Tencel- Frost- 1 skein- Retail $25, Sale $23- SOLD!


<span class=

Sundara Sock Yarn- Bird of Paradise- 1 skein- Retail $22, Sale $20- SOLD!


Yarn Pirate- Citron

Yarn Pirate- Citron- 1 skein- Retail $26, Sale $24- SOLD!


<span class=

Yarntini Sock- Pomtini- 1 skein- Retail $23, Sale $21- SOLD!


<span class=

Art Yarns Supermerino- 127 Spring- 2 skeins- 1 wound- Retail $18, Sale $16- SOLD!


Fleece Artist- Cranberry

Fleece Artist Sock Yarn- Cranberry- 1 skein- Retail $19, Sale $17- SOLD!

Hello Yarn- Hot Peppers

Hello Yarn- Hand Dyed Socks- 1 skein- Retail $22, Sale $20- SOLD!

Trekking XXL Denim

Trekking XXL- 48 Blues- 1 skein- Retail $6.50, Sale $5- SOLD!


Sunshine Yarn- Fresh

Sunshine Sock Yarn- Fresh- 1 skein- Retail $23, Sale $21- SOLD!


<span class=

Schaefer Anne- Sizzle- 1 skein- Retail $25, Sale $23- SOLD!


Let me know if you have ?'s or anything. Happy Shopping!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Such a pretty destash! I just emailed you about Yartini...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Goodluck with the destash!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I am so tempted by the Yarn Pirate in Frost... but I will wait to see if someone else has laid claim to it or not when I check in tomorrow!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll take that sundra bird of paradise! it's totally orange and my fav color!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

You temptress! Such nice yarn...and I'm trying not to buy!

Btw, I dropped off the face of the earth for a while so this is late, but looking good with the pink and green sock!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Thea said...

oh how I wish I wasn't cut off.... you've got some beautiful stuff!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Nell,

I e-mailed you with a question about the Hello Yarn & the availability of the Art Yarns Spring. LMK!

6:45 AM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

If the Petals are still available, please send me a Paypal invoice and I will get you the funds ASAP.
=:8

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home