Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Green Tweed Heaven

I took a long lunch today to retrieve a package that the Post Office was holding for me. It was from my Secret Pal, The Masked Chicken!

Secret Pal Package 4

Check it out! Green tweed yarn, a notebook, bath fizzies, a handpainted box, tea, a CD to run to, tamarind candy that I'm curious to try, fruit dip, a candle, beads, the coolest bamboo pen, and a great note of encouragement for grad school. And it's all green! That's my favorite color!

Check out the awesome yarn...

Tahki New Tweed- Sage

Seriously, this is the PERFECT color. Sage green and delicious! It's a merino, silk, cotton, and viscose blend. And it's really soft. Now.... what to make??? I want to cast on but it has to be something really special.

This round of SP on the knitty boards is coming to an end. And I have to say, I've been incredibly lucky to have such a great upstream pal. She's unbelievably generous and has taken the time to email and comment a lot. Thanks Masked Chicken! You're the best.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I popped the last bit of mail into the loving arms of Canada Post yesterday. It's got the key to the identity behind my secret identity.

But while you're waiting for it, I'll just slip this clue into my comment: my kids and I walked to the mailbox together.

I'm so happy you like the green tweed! It practically hurled itself off the shelf and into my arms while screaming your name.

The Masked One

5:06 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Awesome SP package!

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooOOooOOOO you had one awesome partner!!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home