Monday, March 19, 2007

Holy Schmoley!!!

I just got home to discover a package from Elann.com on my doorstep.

SP- Package 3

It's 14 balls of Peruvian Highland Wool from my SP- The Masked Chicken! It even came with a cool pattern.

Peruvian Highland Wool

The color is better in this picture. It's a lovely chocolaty brown with lighter flecks. So pretty.

This package is getting to me at the perfect time. I need to put down the socks for a while and knit something else. Don't get me wrong, I love socks. LOVE THEM!!! But once in a while, a girl's got to have a little variety.

Thank you so much, Masked Chicken!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it came! I'm so glad you liked it!

It was a bit nerve-wracking since I had to pick the colour off the monitor and I'd not used the yarn myself. I'm so glad that the colour-flecks that I saw on screen translated to real life.

I didn't know it came with a pattern. When I was trying to figure out yardage, I wanted to be sure you'd have enough to knit this:

http://www.chicknits.com/catalog/ariann.html

I think it's a lovely cardigan that's both snappy and comfy at the same time. You, of course, can knit whatever suits you. It's the right weight for the Simple Knitted Bodice by Glampyre, too.

The Masked Chicken

7:53 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

That's a sweet SP gift! And I like that your pal is the masked chicken. I haven't even heard from my pal yet :(

9:06 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

What a lucky chicken you are! That masked chicken is a bit of a spoiler ;-)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home