Tuesday, February 08, 2011

More Baby Gifts

I seem to be at the age where everyone I know is procreating. Since Brian and I can't quite decide if we are into the baby thing, I knit for others. My college roommate just had a baby boy. I think the owl hat and sleep sack set are just the thing- especially since he lives in Boston!

Owl Baby Set

Owl Detail

Owl Sleep Sack

Pattern: Owl Hat and Sleep Sack (raveled separately)
Yarn: Berroco Vintage in Sandy
Needles: US size 8
Date Started: 1/29/11
Date Finished: 2/7/11
Mods: I changed the bottom of the sleep sack for easier diaper access. After consulting the mommies in the Stitch and Bitch I go to, this seemed to be the way to go. I really love the little owls. I seem to be on an owl kick.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Very cute!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home