Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mishmash

This post is a mash up of what I've been up to since I last posted. Let's start with the knitting.

Pembroke Vest FO

Pattern: Pembroke Vest- Raveled here
Yarn: Dream in Color Classy- Dusky Aurora
Needles: KnitPicks Options in US 5
Date Started: 8/24/10
Date Finished: 9/1/10
Mods: None. But I do need to learn to read and follow a pattern. I had to restart 2-3 times.

Pembroke Vest Button

I especially love the buttons I picked.

Laurel Socks- 1/2 Way

I'm working on the Laurel Socks from Toe Up Socks for Everybody. So far, so good.

I made salsa from tomatoes I grew.

Tomato Harvest

And I canned it- But forgot to take pictures.

Salsa

A little watery but tasty.

That's about it. I cleared the garden yesterday. And cleaned the gutters. Suddenly it really is feeling like fall.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger weezalana said...

Fab vest and socks! And mmmm...fresh salsa...

6:26 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Love the vest, you're right, the button do add a special touch to it, they're very pretty. The socks are coming along nicely too.
Now the salsa... I want to grab some chips and come over! YUM!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

That sock is stunning. I hate when I forget to take pictures when canning and such.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Sherman Unkefer said...

Cute vest! pls. pass the salsa! :)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home