Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The Knitting Nook

I've seen a couple of blog posts dedicated to this pouf from CB2; an offshoot of Crate and Barrel. I saw it so many times and it really started to grow on me.

The Pouf

Here she is! While I love the coral color, I went with the grey. I think it looks great next to my little knitting chair.

Knitting Nook

The only thing I'm not loving is that I thought it was a little bigger. Or at least, taller. I was counting on it to be more of a side table. But it's a little too short. The pouf adds a little whimsy to one of my favorite places in the house to knit, read, or work on my computer. And so far, the kitties aren't that interested.

Knitting Corner

I also finally hung some pictures. Kind of amazing how much more "lived in" a room looks with a few accessories and some pictures on the wall. Slowly, the house continues to come together.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Thea said...

Love the Pouf - and I do remember it as well. One of my knitting students also wanted to make one, and when she did, we were surprised that it wasn't so big as expected! But it does look great there next to the chair, and I am sure you can rest your knitting on it just fine...

4:57 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Very cool pouf! Looks great there!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Emilee said...

That looks great!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love that pouf! perfect yarn colour too.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

I love your knitting area! Great pouf! And love the decorative pillows!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home