Sunday, July 18, 2010

Garden Update

We had a really hot week this week in Napa. 90-95 degrees every day. I'm not a fan but the garden loves the hot weather. Check it out...

First planted...

Raised Bed Ready to Grow

And Now...

Garden Box Gone Wild

I may have tried to squeeze too many plants in there.

Very Tall Tomatoes
The tomatoes are threatening to grow taller than the fence.

The plants finally decided that they are supposed to make vegetables.

Eggplant!

Eggplant

Jalepeno getting bigger

Jalepeno

Roma- Starting to get red

Roma starting to get red

Little Tomato

This little tomato is on the only one of my seedlings to survive. I'm pretty psyched about this guy. I sure hope he's tasty!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger weezalana said...

Wow, those plants are huge! Very impressive. I wish I like to garden!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Wow! My veggies are pathetic compared to that lot!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Rose Silver said...

Oh. Those tomatoes are so tall! I bet my tomatoes are just half the height of yours! Thanks for sharing this one. I also have jalapeƱos and some asian peppers in my garden and they really do taste good in spicy recipes!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous crystal small said...

You have a lovely greenly garden. Your veggies are really looking nice and they are all big in sizes. I hope my veggies are like those too. Congrats on your successful garden.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home