Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick and Lovely

This really is the perfect summer knit.

Ptarmigan Drape

Pattern: Ptarmigan Cowl by Jared Flood
Yarn: HandMaiden Swiss Mountain Cashmere and Silk in Amethyst
Needles: KA circulars size 8
Date Started: June 11, 2010
Date Finished: June 18, 2010
Mods: None. And it fits over my big head. Raveled here.

Ptarmingan Cowl

The yarn is absolutely delicious. It's soft, yet warm and it has beautiful drape.

Ptarmigan Stitch Pattern

The stitch pattern up close. Love this one.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

That is gorgeous! My friend just bought that pattern! Love it!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Beautiful! I think I'll have to give that one a try. I love cowls and the great thing is they are a fairly quick knit. I haven't tried the HandMaiden cashmere yet. My have to get some to try.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Beautiful! I love the color. I bet it looks lovely with your hair!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thast beauf=tiful. I love the yarn too, the colour is so rich.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

Very pretty. I do love that pattern too.

7:14 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Oh so pretty!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home