Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blanket for Bigger Baby

I went to visit my nephew yesterday. Of course, my sister and her husband were there. But you know who the star of the show is, right?

He turned 1 on May 31. And I, like the terrible aunt I am, was in Mexico. He got his presents yesterday instead.

Dries's Baby Blanket

Pattern: Moderne Baby Blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting. Raveled here.
Yarn: Berroco Comfort- it's machine washable!
Needles: KP Options size 8
Date Started: 10/14/08- Before he was born
Date Finished: 6/9/10- A little after his first birthday... oops!
Mods: I did a crochet edging instead of picking up more knit stitches.

Dries's Blanket Closeup

The boy loved it. He bounces up and down saying, "happy, happy, happy." Quite possibly the cutest thing ever.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Awesome blanket!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thats lovely!

9:26 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Great blankie! Very mod look about it. Which is I'm sure why it's called the Moderne Baby Blanket. ;)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Love the happy colors! That's a great blanket.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home