Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Teal is the New Black

My sister gave me a gift certificate to The Loopy Ewe for Christmas. So I placed an order in mid- February. I didn't realize it at the time but there's something similar with all of my purchases that day. See if you can figure it out...

Zauberball- Teal

Zauberball from Skacel

Sweet Georgia- Lakeshore Drive

Lakeshore Drive from Sweet Georgia

Colinette Jitterbug- Neptune

Neptune from Colinette

Knit Kit

A Knit Kit- Finally in a decent color. The white one looks like a pod of birth control pills!

Now that's a lot of teal/blue/turquoise yarn. Wonder why I was feeling "so blue" that day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Great purchases! In the mail today I got two skeins of that teal Zauerball. It's so cool!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, that knit kit looks cuter in blue. I've been pondering the black one since the first one in white does indeed look like a bcp case. LOL!

I'm looking forward to seeing how your new yarns knit up.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

Teal is a very pretty color! I bet that Zauberball is going to knit up nice!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Very nice, teal is such a great colour.

http://leafgreenknits.wordpress.com/

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home