Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas 2009

This Christmas was all about my nephew Dries. He was 6 months old at the time and getting his first teeth. That kid could not be cuter. We had a blast making funny faces and noises at him for about a week.



He just got a haircut in this photo. Wanna see the before?



Uncle Brian made Dries laugh.



Here's his Christmas present. My sister was on an All-American sailing team at Harvard. So I thought her son should have a sailboat quilt to drool all over.



I'm not making blogging promises. But I hope to see you here a little more in 2010 than I did in 2009. We'll see...

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Goodness he is adorable!! Too cute! Love the quilt!

And hope to see you more in 2010 too!

11:27 PM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

Yay! Welcome back! I was getting worried.

What a lovely quilt and for such a cute boy!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

What a super cute little chap!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Crazy Knitting Fool said...

What a cutie pie!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Glad to see you are doing great!

Happy New Year!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

He is a cutie! I really like the quilt.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Glad to hear from you, Nell! Dries is complete a sweety! What a lot of hair!
I've used my allotted amount of exclamation points for the day, so I'll stop right after this one....
LOVE THE QUILT!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

Ahh, what a cutey. That's a cute quilt too.

11:56 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Holy Smokes - he has got a great head of hair!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home