Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Admit It

I bought yarn. Mind you, I haven't bought yarn in MONTHS. OK, like 2 months. But still.

The Loopy Ewe sent me an email and I couldn't resist some Lorna's Laces in their new colorways.

LL- Cookie's Deep Dark Secret

Cookie's Deep Dark Secret

LL- Nightmare's Night Out

Nightmare's Night Out

LL- Zombie BBQ

Zombie BBQ

LL- Amy's Vintage Office

Amy's Vintage Office. OK- this one's not new but I've been wanting it for awhile.

I also got a Namaste Zuma bag in Black from Scout. No picture but I LOVE it. I encourage you to score a Namaste bag if you don't have one. They are fantastic!

Now I really want one of these. But I really need a knitting chair for the office more. So I'll hold off on another knitting gadget for a but.

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Love the new yarn. Zombie BBQ is one of the colorways I really want. I have a Namaste Laguna and matching small clutch and love them!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love my Namaste messenger bag, its so big and organises my stuff well! Lovely yarns.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love the colrways you bought and I have a Namaste bag and love it but I'm eyeing the Laguna now;)
I have the knit kit it is handy to have.Hugs Darcy

10:45 AM  
Anonymous theacolman@yahoo.com said...

gorgeous colors! If you're going to fall off the wagon, you did it right. And the bag... Way to go! Enjoy it all :-)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Wonderful yarns! How've you been? How's the new house? I've missed you!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

I love the Dark blue Lorna's, and yes that Knitting companion tool set is totally cool!

10:42 AM  
Blogger the Domina said...

Just the name "zombie BBQ" is irresistable... great haul.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Great choices in yarn! I'm trying really hard not to buy any of the Cookie colorway until later.
I love the Namaste bags - they are all so great! :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Jenny Girl said...

It's only sock yarn! That doesn't count ;)
Enjoy it babe.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home