Sunday, February 08, 2009

Surprise Package

Don't you love it when a package shows up on your doorstep that you aren't expecting/forgot was on it's way???? Me too!!! Robyn sent me a package for being the 6500th commenter on her blog. Isn't that nuts? 6500 comments??? Wowza!

Bag from Robyn

I opened the box to find this bag full of goodies. While it's the perfect size for a project, it's currently in use as my work bag. I love the mix of sturdy khaki canvas with the girly sequins. But wait! There's more...

Patons Kroy- Jaquard

Paton's Kroy Sock yarn...

Cashmere-Silk Blend

Red Cashmere/silk blend. So pretty and soft...

Nelapsa Baby Alpaca

Nelapsa Baby Alpaca. Unbelievably soft! In fact, I'm in the market for a baby alpaca. But I need it to stay a baby. Let me know...

Other Goodies

And a bunch of goodies too! The hot chocolate is already gone. Yum!!

Thanks Robyn! I love your blog with tales of the boys, hockey, and Canadian delicacies. (Poutine!) Congrats on your 6500th comment!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Very cool....wow that many comments!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Suzy Girl said...

Very nice prize package! I love getting unexpected surprises in the mail.
Now I've got to go check out Robyn's blog... poutine!! Brings back some distant memories for me. ;)

4:40 PM  
Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

I agree the bag is great its nice to get surprizes. I am dying to get my hands on some Patons Kroy but the JoAnn's near me doesn't have it. I may have to order it from the website.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Lovely package for a lucky girl! :) Enjoy!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

So glad the package arrived to you safely :)

Thanks for being my 6500th commenter.

I need to see where my comments are at - thinking about a 7777th or 8888th commenter contest!

Happy Knitting!

6:54 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

What a fabulous prize!! Some gorgeous yarns there too!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny Girl said...

Congrats on the package. Enjoy it!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice goody package!!! Lucky you!

11:17 AM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

lovely loot from ms robyn!!!
look forward to seeing what you will turn your yarn into!

6:12 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

What a win! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE bag. Great goodies inside as well. Great bag

7:25 AM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

Some knitting needles I ordered arrived in the post this morning! I had completely forgotten about them. They are Addi bamboo circs (yum) and now I can get on with the hats I've been planning. Not quite as exciting a package, but pretty joyous in its own small way.

Enjoy your new yarn! :)

5:16 AM  
Blogger NatRed2 said...

6500 Comments??? If I lived to be a hundred I could never get that many...LOL Very cool.
You are one lucky Chica! I love that bag, and the goodies are fantastic.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats on the prize. The red yarn is gorgeous!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

What a wonderful assortment of stuff!

P.S. Love the cloth napkins :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

That's so cool!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home