Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hilarity Ensues

Still here. Dragged Brian to the yarn store for prize packages today. (WooHoo!) Then to Macy's for cast iron pots. Unfortunately, they didn't have the closeouts that they have on the web. Check it out... A blue one and a tan one. After the sale price and shipping, they are still less than the smaller pan's regular price. Score! Even though the weather is gorgeous here, I'm still dreaming of soups. These pans are perfection! Finally, we were off to Whole Foods for salmon for dinner. Yum.

After this week at work, I'm glad to have a couple of lazy days with yarn and movies.

I got home and White Trash Mom reminded me of one of my favorite Funny or Die videos ever. The squeal at 1:47 in is worth the price of admission.



Enjoy your weekend!

10 Comments:

Blogger PurlingPirate said...

Argh!!! Should have warned us!!! I couldn't resist!! Haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet!! Sigh, I know have some Martha Stewart cast iron pots coming my way. They are beautiful and the price was definitely right!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Have a nice, relaxing weekend! hugs

6:14 AM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

I love enameled cast iron. We've been eyeing Le Crueset for YEARS! We haven't gone there; still too frugal with the home budget.

Is it just me or did Will Ferrell's hot quotient rise well above NOT! with that curly surfer dude/Greatest American Hero hair?

7:01 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

nell

I cant wait to watch it. A laugh is worth so much to me!!!!! Have a great day

3:05 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

nell

I cant wait to watch it. A laugh is worth so much to me!!!!! Have a great day

3:05 PM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

That video always makes me spit out my drink!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godamnit. Now I want that blue pot. I can't even afford groceries to cook anything in that pot right now but I want it. Bad.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That was so funny!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Yay, new cookware! I was just browsing the very same sale... I want new pots!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Tucker C said...

Thhanks for sharing

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home