Monday, December 29, 2008

Things That Made Me Happy Today

1. By midnight I will have 2 more FO's. These will get shared with you later in the week.

2. Christmas is over. Don't get me wrong, the holidays are great but it's also exhausting. I worked all weekend and today was just a day to get my life back in order. No Christmas parties or shopping or baking for other people. Trust me, the laundry HAD to get done!

3. Today is the last Monday of the year. I work a wacky schedule so Monday isn't that big of a deal anymore. But still...

That's it for now. I gotta go finish those FO's!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Can't wait to see your FO's!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

I'm glad your happy and your life is less crazy at the moment!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hearing what made someone happy is such a nice change from the overall doom and gloom of everything I read. Thanks!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I hope you are gettng rest time now!

6:42 AM  
Blogger tapmouse said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing your fo's! Sadly for me, I'm still working on gifts!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home