Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged- The Sequel

Then, Katie tagged me post things that make me happy for 8 days. This'll take us all the way through Christmas. So I can't promise it'll be consecutive days. But I'll absolutely make it to 8.

What made be happy today...
1. Getting done what needed to get done without spending extra money and without losing my patience. (I'm probably the least patient person you've ever met.)

2. Orange Clove scented candles from Old Navy. Smells like mulled cider and warmth.

3. The DVR- Working pm shift shouldn't make you miss your shows!

And the big one... My sister is pregnant!!!!!! I can finally tell you all I'm getting a nephew in May!

Now that I've shilled for Old Navy and Comcast... We'll get more happy things tomorrow!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger 5elementknitr said...

Congratulations! Both my boys were born in May - great time to have a boy!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'll have to check out orange clove...sounds lovely. Congrats on the soon to be nephew! Boys are so snuggly!

4:10 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Congrats to your sis! And more babies to knit for!

8:05 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Those baby boy nephews are fun!! Congrats!!!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

I have a 5 nephews! I love them all, from 21-year old to the 5-year old! :)
Congrats!

2:46 AM  
Blogger Suzy Girl said...

Having a pleasant, productive shopping experience this time of year is always a bonus. I was at Old Navy twice today myself, lol!

And congrats on the new baby nephew!! May is a lovely time for a little one. So what are the knitting plans :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Congrats Auntie Nell!!
I'm up there with you on the lack of patience specially during this time of year with all the rudeness. What happened to peace on earth and goodwill to man?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jenny Girl said...

Congrats Auntie Nell! I 'm very happy for you and your sister.
What a great holiday surprise.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

I totally can't be without my TIVO. Congratulations on your new nephew/niece!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home