Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged- Part 1

Sarah tagged me to do this meme. And since I'm a joiner, I'm in!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was in my senior year at Amherst. (not UMASS) And I'd just gotten my first job offer with Abercrombie & Fitch. It was a great time. Just had to graduate and then I was employed close but not too close to home. I was surrounded by friends. And there was the familiarity of being in a place for 4 years combined with the excitement of getting ready to move on.

2)What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

1. Sleep in- Hear that kitties?!?!?!?!
2. Get stuff for more brownies
3. Plan Brian's family's gifts
4. Cuddle with kitties to stay warm. (Heat's still not on in our house!)
5. Ship presents to Michigan!!!!
And then, go to work.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
There's not much I don't like... nachos, hummus, grilled cheese, artichoke dip... there's so much to love.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all my student loans. Buy a big house in Napa. Pay off our families' debt. Then, travel. Travel. Travel. There are so many places I haven't been and so many I'd love to see again.

5) Places I have lived

Hamilton, MI- Home
Amherst, MA- College
Columbus, OH- First job
Dublin, CA- Last 7 years. (So many already!)

I'm not gonna tag anyone. But jump in if you want to!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you for playing along. Those caramel brownies from the last post look delicious!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

One of my good friends went to UMASS in Amherst. (I'm pretty sure it was Amherst). Where did you go to school? UMASS as well? I dont even know what she majored in. She graduated a while back tho. (She's 28).

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home