Saturday, December 27, 2008

Making Plans

With all the babies coming this year, (especially my nephew!) I've been making big knitting plans. And these plans are making me VERY HAPPY. As does the shipment of Blue Moon yarn I received from their barn sale. Note- all the pattern links are ravelry to protect the surprises from those-who-should-not-be-snooping!

BMFA- STR Medium Algae

1. STR Medium Weight for this

BMFA- STR Medium Quilla

2. STR Mediumweight in Quilla for another one of these.

BMFA- STR Heavy KMBFLA

3. STR Heavyweight in KMBFLA for her.

BMFA- STR Medium Moirae

4. STR Mediumweight in Moirae for him.

BMFA- STR Heavy Bleck

5. STR Heavyweight in Black for another one of these.

BMFA- STR Medium Nyame

6. STR Mediumweight in Nyame for this.

Lots of plans with hopefully plenty of time!

Finally, here's the latest from the Yarn Pirate Booty Club. Unfortunately, I can't continue this sock club for awhile. Need to save money and knit what I have. Boo! Luckily, I have a lovely stash to knit from. But it's sad to give up a spot in such a great sock club. I wish Georgia continued luck in her dyeing business. With talent like hers, I have no doubt she'll be around a long time!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Those are some lucky babies! I hope you saved some STR for yourself!

2:54 PM  
Blogger tapmouse said...

Ah, wonderful picks, Nell! And wonderful projects! I got the BMFA pattern (the one you got for Nyame) and look forward to making it at some point.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I like the yarn you chose for the second project - it has just the tiniest bit of pink in it.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Your projects are going to be awesome!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Jenny Girl said...

mmm..nice picks. I like the first one the best.

11:45 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

My ravelry queue thanks you!! Love all the projects and yarn!! Here's to lots of baby knitting in '09!

12:59 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Lookit all the STR! Can't wait to see what your plans are! :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Great yarn and projects! You will be busy! I'm still waiting for the Booty Club package - it's been to NJ and back. Hmmm....I'm also still waiting for the BMFA order too! :(
But I have tons to knit now anyway! Shame on me!
Happy baby knitting! :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Can't wait to see the STR turn into something!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Those are some lucky people. The yarn is gorgeous!!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

Baby yours is totally cute! Yarn is going to look perfect for it.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love the yarns and projects the last one is my favorite skein and the project you picked for it is perfect:)Hugs Darcy

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home