Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas

We had a lovely Christmas at my mother-in-law's house.

Christmas- Opening Gifts

We sat around opening presents, drinking wine, and just enjoying each other's company.

Christmas- Aaron's New PJ's

Aaron got new PJ's.

Christmas- Diane's New Scarf

Aunt Diane loves her new scarf.

Christmas- Llama

I love my new llama. (And all my other gifts!)

Package from Dawn

Especially this package from KnittinWolf. That's a washcloth and homemade soap that smells AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much, Dawn.

Brian and I exchanged gifts on Christmas morning. Well, I gave him the books I bought him. And he reminded me that my gift is going to be late. Oh well! I like having many days of gifts.

Then I worked from 3-11 on Christmas Day. It was actually nice. Not too busy and there were lots of visitors. Lately I've been taking care of really cute patients with lovely families. Plus there's holiday pay. So no complaints here.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Great pics! Glad you like it...you're the soap guru so your opinion really matters to me!:)
Love and hugs!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Looks like a great time. Merry (late) Christmas!

6:52 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Im with you, I love many days of gifts. Working Christmas is a gift of sorts itself. Glad you had a good holiday with family.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas:)Hugs Darcy

8:32 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Happy Christmas! I worked Thanksgiving, so I was off on Christmas, but it was extremely hard to go back for yesterday! I always feel blessed when working the holiday, as the pts seem to appreciate you more, knowing that you are helping to care for them.
PS - I also wear extremely cool Santa hats, and such, to make it fun! :)

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having time to relax with loved ones is the best part of the season! It looks like you all had a great time. Merry Christmas!

9:34 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! Merry Christmas!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yay for yarny presents!

11:07 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Merry Post-Christmas! Christmas and birthdays should legally be changed to last a month long, IMO. ;)

12:24 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

What a fun Christmas - and great gifts!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love your llama!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny Girl said...

Looks like you had great Christmas. Glad to hear it. Hope your weekend went well too.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Looks like you had a great Xmas. Can't wait to see the late gift!

Happy Holidays!

8:53 PM  
Blogger The Hazels said...

Merry Christmas Sounded like such a relaxing event...:)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

Merry Christmas! Your llama is a cutey!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home