Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Things that made me happy today.

1. Knowing when I'm stretched too thin and being OK with not being everything to everyone.

2. Only 1 Christmas gift left to figure out.

3. I'm not in the Midwest. My Dad called from Michigan. Apparently it's really, really cold there. (Note to self- No more complaining about the rain and NEAR freezing weather here.)

4. We aren't traveling this year. (Of course, I'm sad not to be with my family at Christmas. And I will miss them very much.) But when the lead story on the local news is all about people stranded at airports, I'm glad not to be one of them; unlike last year.

5. Taylor Swift and Def Leopard together on Crossroads. It's genius.

Happy Solstice and Stay warm!!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My mom's plane was delayed on the tarmack 'cause the Seattle flight got redirected to Oakland. But at least both flights landed safely.

I hope your travel plans go smoothly & Happy Holidays to you too!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Marisol said...

You too - stay warm:)

I know what you mean about being stranded in airports--its the absolute worst!

9:14 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

It was 8 below this morning, not including the wind-chill - you so aren't missing that!:) Hope you have a great holiday - sounds like it is filled with some nice downtime at home - yay!

12:07 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Oh, must watch Crossroads.

It is a whole 6 degrees out right now, AND the days are getting longer!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Good idea to not get stuck at airports. You're better of warm and safe.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Stay warm! It's cold here in Canada!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Salinas Water Features said...

Thank you for taking the time to write this

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home