Sunday, August 31, 2008

Socks That Rock My World

Tina from Blue Moon Fiber Arts announced awhile ago that she would be retiring some of the STR colors. I knew I wanted a few of these colors so I'd need to hurry up and order them! (Plus, I had the sock club coupon burning a hole in my pocket.) Without further adieu, I give you the STR haul of 2008.

STR Haul 2008

1. STR Lightweight- Knitters Without Borders, 2. STR Lightweight- Love In Idleness, 3. STR Lightweight- Rhodonite, 4. STR Lightweight- Amber, 5. STR Lightweight- Kaw Kaw, 6. STR Lightweight- Henpecked, 7. STR Lightweight- Hoofle Foofle, 8. STR Lightweight- Spinel, 9. STR Lightweight- Rooster Rock, 10. STR Lightweight- Lettuce Knit, 11. STR Lightweight- Cockamamie, 12. STR LIghtweight- Crazy Lace Agate, 13. STR Lightweight- Ms LaRock, 14. STR Lightweight- Hot Flash, 15. STR Lightweight- Lover's Leap

And one of these...

STR- Funky Monkey Kit

just for fun!

Not bad, huh?

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger weezalana said...

Wait - they retired Hoofle Foofle? Damn! That was high on my wish list. I'll have to cross my fingers and hope she brings that one back after the holidays!

I have a Hot Flash in my stash (hehehehe, that rhymes) and it's one of my favorites to look at and pet. Maybe one of these days, I'll even knit it...

1:53 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Ahhh....and this is why we are friends :) We appreciate the finer things in life....hehehehehhe!! Gorgeous haul! Of course, one picture of it all together on your kitchen table would have been nice too!!

Enjoy finding new spaces for those babies...that's always my challenge!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Wow weeeee what a haul! I've been wanting that sock monkey kit too! So cute! Hope your having a wonderful weekend!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Wow, what a haul! Those ought to keep you busy for a while!

7:38 AM  
Blogger tapmouse said...

YAY!!! Great picks, Nell! And of COURSE you needed a monkey kit, cuz why not? I HAD to get a kit at camp, but still haven't done more than my first mini-monk!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! Such gorgeous yarn.

8:34 PM  
Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

Wow those are some beautiful color yarns can't wait to see what you make

10:56 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Great knitters (and nurses) think alike (my haul ought to arrive today or tomorrow). I am knitting a sock in the Love in Idleness colorway - it's a beautiful colorway!
I did forget to order a Monkey Kit!
And that Lettuce Knit looks great in person...I must add to future order from BMFA.
NICE HAUL! :)

3:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome, awesome haul!

I think you'll enjoy the monkey kit. Which reminds me, I need to knit up my younger monkey her own 'cause she keeps stealing my older one's.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Rocky said...

Awesome STR haul!

My faves, Hoofle Foofle, Cockamamie, and Amber.

If only I knew they were retiring the colors.

Good for you though!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Lovely yarns!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Great Haul! Hey do you think you will go to str camp next year?

12:36 PM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

OMG! What a haul. I thought I went overboard this month *wink wink*.

The jealous abounds!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Holy crap, what a great haul!

I've got 4 skeins right now waiting for me in Florida. I got a gift certificate, and shipping to Canada is disgusting. I'm going to visit my grandmother in Florida in under 3 weeks, and can't wait to get it when I go!

I heart BMFA STR!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home