Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scout's Little Secret

Psst!!! Did you hear???? Scout's writing a book!!!! This couldn't be happening to a better person. She's incredibly sweet and just a wonderful teacher. I had a wonderful time at her dyeing class and I can't wait to buy her book. You can hear about it firsthand on the Y Knit podcast.

But until then, I had to support her business in a different way...

Scout's Swag- Snowbunny

Snowbunny

Scout's Swag- Power Couples

Power Couples

Scout's Swag- Hunker Down

Hunker Down

And best of all...

Namaste Newport- Charcoal

A Namaste Newport bag. I've been carrying it non-stop! I love it! (And not just because Scout herself has the same one.)

Namaste Interior

These pictures don't do it justice at all. It's so stylin'. Plus, it doesn't look like a knitting bag. Not that that's bad, just sometimes you want something more professional, you know? This bag absolutely fits the bill.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

Wat to support the SCOUT! She is incredible! I ordered some of that Power Couples roving - cannot wait! Great haul - as usual:)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I love that bag. I have the same one in the peacock colorway, but I like the charcoal just as much.

6:47 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Look at those gorgeous yarns! Snowbunny is perfect!! And don't you love the namaste bags! I have the same one in Peacock :)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Gorgeous bag girl!

I'm jealous that you took a dying class w/Scout, sounds like fun! (I'm a bit behind on my blog reading, slowly catching up!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Love, love, love the new swag! That bag is pretty stylish indeed! I agree with you you can fit just about anything 1-2 projects and work files and it looks pretty professional:)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

I love the new yarn! I've been contemplating about ordering from Scout (she does have fabulous colorways)...I think this might seal the deal!
I also love the Namaste bag - I've never been really gaga over the peacock bags (and I even love blue), but that charcoal one is fabulous!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Love the bag! I love my Namaste...want more!:) Awesome yarns too! hugs

6:10 AM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I can't wait till her book comes out! I've still bouncing between the Newport, Laguna, & Messanger bags. I need to pick at least one to put on my wish list for Christmas. I think I'd be happy with any of them.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Love the Snowbunny--its my favorite!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Rocky Moreno said...

Snowbunny is one of my fave colors. I loved the dye class too, so fun.

Did you ever get a chance to knit up the Knitpicks knitted sock blanks?

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home