Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Back to Normal

The test is done. I got 75 questions which is either really good or really bad. I think the questions I got were hard enough that was performing "above the line." The better you do, the harder the test gets. That way you are guaranteed to leave thinking you failed and pretty depressed. Gotta love computer adaptive testing! UGH! Luckily I've had enough friends go through this that I knew I wouldn't feel good. Or maybe I'm just to tired to care. I never sleep well the night before something important.

Whatever the outcome, I'm done. And I can resume my life as a productive member of society. (instead of the crazy biotch I've been!) Thank you for all the good vibes and thoughts. I really believe that any positive energy that goes out into the universe helps!!

I owe you a post about dyeing class with Scout. Coming soon, I promise!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Kris said...

About 11 years ago, I took my test, and got 75 questions. They all seemed to be about magnesium sulfate (Good heavens, I ended up having that with my youngest - horrid stuff), and cardiac questions. I called the state board (internet not so savvy then), and go my results within a week. I'm totally sure you did fine, even though it feels differently now. Hang in there!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

I don't knot much about these types of tests but I am keeping my needles crossed for you. I hope the answer comes back as you passed with flying colors!

4:17 PM  
Blogger PurlingPirate said...

Well, I'm sure it must feel great to get that out of the way!!!

A dyeing class with Scout?!?! Wow!

7:25 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Erm, congrats? On feeling like crap? At least you're done. Knit something like, I dunno, a pair of socks. :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Congrats on being finished at least. More good vibes coming your way.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Hooray for being finished, at least! I hope you hear good news soon!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Well done you!

11:36 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Congrats on being done!! Hope you find out how you did soon!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Sitting down and catching up on your blog tonight/tomorrow. I've got 42 posts, so we'll see how long it takes :)

That's crazy that the test gets harder if you get all the answers right. Crazy! I've never heard of this before.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home