Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Lovin'

There's been a lot of talk in the blogosphere lately about summer cocktails. Some people are die hard Margarita fans. Some are on the new Mojito kick. A few are trying to spice up their BBQ's with Sangria. Me??? Well, those three are fine. But I'm always up for a good Yarntini!!!

Yarntini- Three

The Loopy Ewe had a nice variety of Yarntini sport weight come in this week. And you better believe I was stalking it! (Vintage, Cosmopolitan, and Gimlet) Now I just need to save up for my STR binge that I'm planning... (shhhhh! Don't tell!)

I also got the June shipment for the Yarn Pirate Booty Club. Click here for the spoiler!

On the way home from kickboxing today at 9:30 it was already 95 degrees out. Ooof! Stay cool on this first day of summer!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Vintage is the most gorgeous I think! Well done for getting them.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insanely hot these days, huh? I know I'm suffering. And this is just normal summer, not even a heat wave. Sigh. I think I agree that the yarntini is probably the best summer cocktail of them all =)

(but that could have something to do with my being 'underage' and not knowing any better, too...)

3:58 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Oh I am sooo jealous!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm I could sure go for a cosmo right about now:) I too am thinkin of another STR binge--but first scout:) She is bringing swag with her!

5:41 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

ooooo, yum. Looking at your yarn, I feel cooler already.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'll take a yarntini too!:) Yes, its really hot here in CA...105 and its 6:30pm, ug! You're so good about your kickboxing...give the bag a kick for me too! Gonna try to start my swimming regime next week...been walking and doing some yoga!

6:44 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

That is so my kind of cocktail!!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Love those yarns! SO bright! Perfect for summer.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Did you by chance steal the vintage from my cart? :) Because it totally hopped right out of there as I was perusing some other stuff. So then, I didn't order at all. It's all gorgeous, and I love her sport weight yarn! Enjoy!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWIE! Those are hot! I am seriously thirsty for some Yarntini!

7:33 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

Oh I was strong and then I come over to visit and see your Yarntine and Yarn Pirate and... the Sweet sheep has that lovely silver laced yarn and...
arrgghhh

5:15 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

That Yarntini is super gorgeous! WOW!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yum. Those look delicious.

1:09 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Oh those yarns are yummy!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger tapmouse said...

Oooooh, but I love that Yarn Pirate Booty! And the Yarntini looks so luscious! I'm NOT going to go look and see if there is any left at Loopy Ewe! Well, maybe I'll take a peek, but I'm holding out on purchases-for today!-lol! ;)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home