Friday, June 13, 2008

Me in Photos

Photo Meme

1. Nell 1, 2. Fries, 3. High School, 4. Verde, 5. Vince Vaughn, 6. Mojito!, 7. Thailand, 8. Tarts, 9. Nurse, 10. Family, 11. Funny, 12. Chicken

The rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker).

The questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.


As for the Central Park Hoodie... I'm still not sure what to do. Most of you think I can block it out. 5elementknitr suggested adding underarm panels when it's done if it's too small. That's a great fall back. Hmmm... For now, I'm just going to knit on my marigold socks and keep thinking about it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Minerva Turkey said...

Hey I did one of these today too. It was so much fun. Your's came out great.

7:25 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Oh, I love that meme! I might actually do it. Holy crap, has the world gone mad?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

Great images! I'm in love with the Nell doll....

4:42 AM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

I have been on vacation - so I missed quite a few posts.
I have no clue as to how to fix the CPH - I'm a bit of a tighter knitter myself!
I LOVE the marigold socks! they really ROCK!
Gearing up for the big test? It's not that bad, really! :)

4:43 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Love the Nellage!:) How cool!

6:35 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Oh I just love Vince! mmmmmm :)

Great meme! I should try to do this this weekend!! Happy weekend!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

That's one good-looking mojito...

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home