Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's All About Me

I was tagged by KnittinWolf for this meme about a week ago. And I've been very lax about getting to it. Sorry!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was just headed home from my junior year at Amherst and starting my jobs a legal intern and a sales associate at the mall.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
Study for boards, load and run the dishwasher, make sorbet, start laundry?, and study for boards. I should probably shower at some point too.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Chewy sweettarts, hot tamales, chips, almost everything really. But I'm a candy girl not really a chocolate girl

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a house in Napa, a house in Tuscany, and a lake house in Michigan. Pay off the student loans of everyone in my nursing class. Pay off my immediate family's debt. Travel. Travel. Travel. Then have lots of babies.

5. Places I have lived:
Hamilton, MI, Chicago, IL, Amherst, MA, South Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands (best semester abroad ever!), Columbus, OH, and Dublin, CA- I've been around.

6. Jobs I've had:
Retail sales associate, many jobs in corporate retail at a couple of companies, catering, campus cleanup for graduation and reunion, and coming soon to a nursing job!

7. Peeps I want to know more about:
I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to jump in!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks for doing it!:) ug studying! When I was studying had to have coffee, licorice, and those frosted animal cookies. Bad, bad, bad!:)

12:03 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

since parenting has been challenging me lately - I say hire lots of nannies for those babies:) haha!

4:02 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Ahhh...if only we could all be billionaires :) I still need to do my meme!

5:01 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Oooh! Ooooh! I'll self-tag! Stop by and see. :)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home