Thursday, May 15, 2008

Proof

that sort of smart people can do really silly things!

Behold...

Messed Up Kitty Feeder

This is the kitty feeder after a trip through the dishwasher. This morning Milo (black kitty) was going crazy because the food level was low. So I tossed what was left into another bowl and decided to wash the gravity feeder before I refilled it. Oops! I supposed the gravity flow wasn't ready for the heat dry setting. And, yes, I'm still using it. It's working. Maybe not as pretty before but I'm trying to think of it as Dali-esque.

Today's interview went well. I have second rounds on Tuesday. Little did I know this job thing would drag on past graduation. But like I said, I'm in a good spot. Thanks for all your good vibes. Even though Chemgrrl thinks it's all me, I think there's something to be said for you all putting positive energy out into the world. Thanks again!

In other news... It's hot as hell here. Around 100 today. UGH! You can't spring 100 on me. I need a week of 80, a week of 90, and THEN you can go 100. I'm from the midwest where 90 happens in July. Not May. Oof! It's hard to be ecofriendly and not use the AC when you are melting!

Last but absolutely not least... I'm so proud of California today. It's about time everyone is allowed to love whoever they want. Bravo California Supreme Court! You got this one absolutely right.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I was just thinking it looks more interesting this way. Your cat probably couldn't care one way or the other as long as the food came out!

3:43 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

I agree, I am sure Milo could care less - just as long as the goods are being dropped! 100 - omg, I can't imagine that right now - we're still being teased with the 60's!

4:47 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

It *is* all you! I won't be argued with, here.

I kind of like the cat feeder thing that way. Gives a touch of absurdity to an otherwise straightforward kitchen, don't you think?

6:02 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Love the cat food container...needed that smile!:)hugs

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!

Just tell people it is an abstract sculpture cat feeder from some Swedish designer. ;)

And YAY for California! I was so happy when I heard the news.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Anne K. said...

The California news is fabulous!!! May we all be one step closer to the day when marriage equality is simply a right for EVERYone!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

100 degrees. YUCK! It was barely 50 here today, and really rainy.
We hardly ever hit 100, but then again, no one every really vacations in PA, do they?
More good vibes coming your way, although I agree that you are doing such a great job! Enjoy the picking and choosing! :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

lol...love the new look of the feeder. Note to self: don't put those in the dishwasher. ;~)

I was thrilled to see the decision. There should have never been a ban in the first place.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

Heehee! Nice sculpture!

Two states down, only 48 to go!

I can't even imagine 100. Ever. I'm whining once it gets over 75. I'll think cool, good luck thoughts for you.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Me7of11 said...

HEY--I have a water bottle that looks JUST like your kitty feeder!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home