Monday, April 14, 2008

The Numbers

I know I missed official "Flash Your Stash" Day. But here's my late entry. (I was finally home alone!)

Total Stash Yardage- 71,084 yds.

The Stash

Ignore the clean laundry in the background!

Total Sock Yardage- 58,368 yds.
Percentage of Total Stash that is Sock Yarn- 82%
Pairs of Socks- 144
And this is post destash! Holy Cow, I'm drowning in yarn!

The Sock Stash

I think I can get you better pictures than just this! BTW, I store my yarn in ziploc bags with a little slice of Irish Spring soap. I heard that keeps the m word away and my stash smells very fresh!

Let's get a little closer...

DIC, Noro, Fearless, FA, LS

Dream in Color, Noro, Fearless Fibers, Fleece Artist, and Lisa Souza

Koigu Stash

Koigu

Lots of Indies

Zen String, Perchance to Knit, Teddy's Tigers, Cherry Tree Hill, More Zen String, Posh, and J.Knits

Lots of Pretty Yarn

Tofutsies, Regia, Sirdar, St. Ives, and Austermann Step

Louet and Lorna's Laces

Louet and Lorna's Laces- Sage, Pewter, Champagne, Aslan, and Bittersweet

Scout's Swag, Sunshine, and Te

Scout's Swag, Sunshine Yarn, and Tempted

ShiBui, Sweet Georgia, and Rub

ShiBui, Sweet Georgia, and Ruby Sapphire

Sock Pixie, Yarn Lust, Phoenix

Sock Pixie, Schaeffer, Yarn Lust, and Phoenix Fiberworks

Sundara and Others

Sundara, Whorled Peace, Savvy Minx, and Cider Moon

The Knittery, NP, SP, 3 Irish

The Knittery, Nature's Palette, Sheepaints, and Three Irish Girls

Wollmeise, Vesper, and Colinet

Wollmeise, Vesper, and Colinette

STR Stash

STR- Light, Medium, and one ball of heavyweight

Yarn Pirate Stash

Yarn Pirate

Yarntini Stash

Yarntini- L to R: Appletini, Gimlet, Vintage, Fig & Plum, Pure Breeze, The Lost #'s, and Pure Knits

I'll add more descriptions later. I'm running late and usual! If you're on Ravelry, you can always check out my stash here.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

very impressive!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one gorgeous stash! I love it all!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus that's one huge stash! pretty pretty yarnz!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Ok, that's it. I'm coming to your house and I am going to steal all your yarn. Gorgeous!

3:11 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

HOLY COW! I want to come sleep in your yarn pile. I did not flash my stash because it gets in the way of my denial. If you part with any Yarntini - please keep me in mind:) Off to hug my yarn.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Wow, your stash is so amazing! I'm very jealous. =)
Thank you for sharing!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Sweet sock stash!

I love seeing other people's stashes. Makes me feel more normal about my own.

5:03 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Holey moley, LOVE all the sock yarn!! Such gorgeous colors...I'm drooling. ;)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Holy Stash, Batman! Well, as you can imagine, this post didn't download all the pictures (silly dial-up)! And you know what - I bet my stash is at least 80% sock yarn too. But that's not really stash, is it? HA HA HA!
Good tip about the Irish Spring!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Allegra said...

wow. wow. that's all i have to say. wow.

9:20 PM  
Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

Wow your have a great stash with some very beautiful colors of yarn

10:53 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

OMG!! That would be too scarey for me!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That's a lot of sock yarn. A lot of gorgeous sock yarn. That I want to come roll around in. Yum.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

I've ogled your ravelry stash before, but to see it all in piles like that is something else. I envy you and I don't. I would buckle under the expectations of all that yarn. But I wish I had an inkling (well, really most!) of it.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home