Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lest You Think

I'm a one trick pony... I can actually cook (or assemble) when called upon...

Beet and Goat Cheese Salad

Beet and Toasted Goat Cheese Salad. Delish! I threw in some grapefruit sections for fun. The beets are prevalent in the CSA box lately. So I'm looking for more creative ways to use them. This salad has golden and red beets- Yum! But let's be honest, you can put toasted goat cheese on a bumper (as Emeril would say) and I'd love it.

OK- Here's where I need your help... I'm taking my exit exam tomorrow. Please send lots of nursing knowledge vibes my way between 9am and noon PT. Even if you don't have nursing knowledge, hugs and any knowledge at all will help. I tend to get nervous during these things! I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail. (I can take it again.) But it would be great to pass. Then I could cruise in to graduation. So good thoughts everyone... I hope the power of the knitters will carry me through!

I also have a job interview at one of my top hospitals on Friday. YIKES! I feel kind of bad about it because my friends who applied for the same job haven't gotten the call yet. But I'm nervous and freaked at the same time... OK- 1 thing at a time... exit exam. Then we'll worry about interviews.

What a week! I took two finals today. (all went well) Exit exam tomorrow. Interview on Friday... I can see this being a barely sober weekend! (just kidding... mostly)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger KnittingMoose said...

That looks fabulous!

Good luck with your exam!! Sending you good vibes ~~~~~~~~
:) I'm sure you'll do fine!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Good luck!

Can I come over for dinner?

5:09 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Mmm, goat cheese....

Best of luck today (and tomorrow)!!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Good Luck!!!! You'll do well!

Big Hugs!

6:01 AM  
Blogger PurlingPirate said...

I am sending you all my best thoughts and will have a mojito at dinner tonight in your honor!

7:25 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

I hope all went well today - and for your interview - nice job getting an invite from your top hospital! Yum - that dish looks spectacular!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home