Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lazy Saturday

We slept a little late today then went out to our favorite breakfast spot. (Katie's Corner in San Ramon, if you're local) I had a veggie omelet with egg whites. Trying to prove I can make healthy choices even in the presence of pancakes, french toast, and their amazing fried potatoes. Yum!

Now, I'm just hanging out and slowly getting everything organized for the next week. That means bills paid, school binders organized, and general cleaning up of the house. Not too fun but not too bad either. I'm watching We Own the Night. It's good so far. Lots of good actors.

Click here to see the new Yarn Pirate Booty Club shipment. I can't believe she kept on schedule even though she has a new baby at home. That's impressive. Pretty colors.

I'm starting to think about destashing a bit. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the shear yardage. If you have a skein or two that you could live without, Ruth is raising money for her sons' school. Check out her contest here.

Sorry about the picture free post. I promise more color next time.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

I just love a relaxing Saturday - how nice! Glad you are enjoying every minute of your break from school!

2:36 PM  
Blogger tapmouse said...

Yay, Veggie omlette with egg whites! Actually, I love going to the Millbrae Pancake house and getting their veggie omlette. It is automatically made with eggwhites and serveed with fruit instead of hashbrowns or homefries. I have to admit that I do always add the Sweedish pancakes to accompany (my kid eats the wheat toast!), but even with adding the pancakes, I feel pretty good about it!

I hate when you post about the Yarn Pirate club. Make me wanna join!

Happy Spring Break and relaxing!!!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie's is THE place to go for poached eggs! The Harper-Mees Team gathers there for team meetings every now and then.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Destashing is so liberating! You find all kinds of stuff you've forgotten, and get a much clearer idea of what you love.

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Destashing is so liberating! You find all kinds of stuff you've forgotten, and get a much clearer idea of what you love.

5:15 AM  
Blogger 5elementknitr said...

Thanks so much for spreadin' the word about my contest!

You're a peach!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home