Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's Christmas!

At least for me, it is. So I popped a cork and have settled in to watch the show.

Oscars

It's the Oscars. I love this night. Really, really love it. When do you get to see so many famous people interacting. And the dresses! OH!!! The dresses!!! I just love it!

Did you see Gary Busey acting crazy on the red carpet with Jennifer Garner??? Classic Oscar moment. Even Ryan Seacrest looks a little nervous. Awesome.

As for knitting, I finished the back of the Central Park Hoodie. I live in fear that it will be too small. But I persevere.

School is going fine. I just feel a little over scheduled at the moment. I'm having a great time working with the homeless in San Francisco for community health. But the faculty are very difficult to manage. Mental health is great. Too bad it is completely getting overshadowed by the pain in the patoot that is community health. Less than 100 days to go until graduation. So I just get through whatever I need to get through each day. What else can you do?

OK- Back to the show!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

Love that show too - the dresses are amazing. I was sick and in bed up to my head with blankets but I caught the very end. I will have to catch a E special!:)

5:04 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love the Oscars too!! We usually have a big Oscar party shindig...but not this year. Instead, Disco and I watched and knit together, then I drove her to the airport after!

Yay on the end of school being in sight!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Missed the Oscars...sad, I know.
Hang in there Nell, I remember feeling this way about the end of school too. I remember serving at a soup kitchen, and it being closed because of weather, so we improvised and went to a NH to feed patients and interact.
It will get better, and you'll be so happy that you did it! It's a hard thing to accomplish!

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home