Saturday, January 26, 2008

Making Progress

It's amazing how much knitting I can get done in a day when I don't worry about anything else!

Basic Mitten

Basic Mittens for my friend Liz. They are out of Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran. I think they are perfect California mittens- warm but probably not completely windproof.

Embossed Leaf- Sock 1

The first Embossed Leaf sock. Trust me, it's cuter on!

That's all that's fit to print around here. I got my peds midterm grade. It's good enough for me to relax a little for the final. Thank goodness! I love having 1 good grade under my belt so the final doesn't loom over me.

Have a great Saturday!

8 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

I love the EL sock - your finished one is gorgeous!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

The sock is gorgeous!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

That sock is beautiful! I absolutely love the color! My favorite! :) Did you do ML on the whole thing?

4:58 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Such a gorgeous color sock...perfect for this pattern!

Congrats on the good grade too!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

I love me some embossed leaves! Those socks and that color are a fabulous match.

Once I get my sweater knitting mojo (when o when???), I really want to try the aran silkroad tweed. How's the knit feeling?

11:16 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Congrats on the good midterm grade! I know what a relief that is!

(btw, going back several posts, I really loved the book Atonement - made me squirm inside! I'm a little afraid to see the movie now!)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Minerva Turkey said...

The leaves sock is lovely. I have one sitting on the needles that is almost the same color.

5:19 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Nice sock! That's a really pretty color.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home