Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just in the Nick of Time

I finally finished the Christmas scarf for my MIL. It needs to be blocked before I give it a proper FO post. I really had to push myself to finish this one. I just got bored with it. But I'm happy with the results.

I was reading this post from the Yarn Harlot about the glories of wool. I've been searching for awhile for the perfect yarn for my next sweater project. Thanks to the Yarn Harlot, I found it! And since I vowed to finish the scarf before I started the new sweater, I had to finish fast. There's no way I would have been able to resist this new yarn for long.

Valley Yarns- Northampton Fawn

Valley Yarns Northampton in Fawn. It's a tanish, greyish color that I think will make a great Central Park Hoodie. And the whole project will cost less than $40. Even better. Gotta run, I'm off to swatch!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cbknits80 said...

I really like this yarn, I'll be interested in seeing how the CPH kjnits up with it!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I really enjoyed working with the Northampton. Can't wait to see progress pics.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

I've never knit with Northhampton, so I will be anxious to see how it works for you! Gotta love a big project that costs $40 and is wool!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home