Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Big Bunny Thumpers!

I saw this post about the length of your cat's back foot. Since my cats are GIGANTIC, I figured I had a chance. However, my kitties are not happy being photographed while I'm measuring their feet. This is the only decent picture I could get.

Milo's Bunny Thumper

And it's not even decent! Milo's bunny thumper is 5 inches and Eva's is 5.5 inches. Those are some big kitty feet. Since they weigh 25 pounds each, I would hope they have big feet to hold them up.

I have jury duty tomorrow. Boo! But this does mean I have lots of knitting time. (Even though I should be reading for school!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Wouldn't you just love to knit socks for those bunny thumpers? :)

Detest jury duty - knitted half a sweater this summer during my stint. Couldn't knit on the actual trial date in October though. Had to pay attention....

1:57 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

I missed the contest! I have such cute ones that al knit awhile back. I think I'll post them

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home