Friday, December 21, 2007

Lucky Duck

I've won a couple of blog contests lately! And the package from Marisol at Purls Just Wanna Have Fun came today with lots of goodies...

Some yarny goodies...

Dream in Color Classy- Lipstick Lava

Dream in Color Classy in Lipstick Lava. Now I know what all the hype is about! This is soft and smooshy and wonderful!

There were tasty goodies too...

Cookies from Marisol

Yummy! These aren't going to last too long around here.

Thank you so much, Marisol!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Minerva Turkey said...

WOW! Lucky girl. I love smooshy as well. Wait until you cast on with it...it is an amazing sock yarn. I have even knit a shawl using it.

4:00 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

I won on her blog too!! I felt like a rock start when I opened the package - what a treat!!! Love your Lipstick Lava - just love the name!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

So glad you liked the goodies! Have a wonderful Christmas!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home