Wednesday, December 19, 2007

5 Things

No pics today. Sorry! Tomorrow for sure since my Booty Club shipment arrived!!!

So, here are 5 things I'm thinking about today.

1. I love my new hair color! I'm a natural red head but the color has been fading as I get older. So I decided to go more red. It's very bright and I LOVE it. Maybe a before and after tomorrow too!

2. I'm watching Frosty the Snowman. It's the same one I've watched since I was a kid. Ah.... Christmas nostalgia.

3. In my quest to never have to get properly dressed again, I bought the cutest flannel pj's at Target today. They have sock monkeys on them. So cute!!! Nick and Nora make the cutest pj's.

4. I won't see my mother-in-law until New Year's. So the pressure to finish her scarf before we leave for Michigan is off. YAY! I have a week in the Michigan snow to finish it.

5. Grades are posted. I'm still a straight A student. Phew! Seriously, I wasn't sure there for awhile.

I love being on vacation. So much got done around the house today. Laundry, cleaning, and there are 4 trash bags of my old clothes and shoes to go to The Salvation Army. It's so funny, I don't really need my old clothes anymore. My office outfits will just sit in the closet. So it'll be better if someone else gets a chance to use them.

6 Comments:

Blogger chemgrrl said...

Yay! Congrats on the straight A's! And yay for staying in your PJ's as well. :)

9:50 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

You can tell you are so happy on vacation!!

Go you, straight A's! And she knits...and blogs :)

hmmmm...booty club...mine didn't come today...maybe tomorrow!!

12:25 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Hurray for being a perfect student - I think it just illustrates how right of a decision this was for you to go back to school. Your jammies sound wonderful. The jammies sound outstanding - I am a supporter of wearing jammies whenever possible. Have a safe trip to MI and have a nice relaxing time!

3:27 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Good going girlie on the A's! Whoohoo! I have the sock monkey pj's on my Christmas list...did you see the matching slippers...sooooooooooooo cute! Nick/Nora are my favorite pj's...I have flamingo ones on right now which are my all time favorites and sooooo old they look quite ragged! Have a great holiday and relax before school starts again!:)

4:53 AM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Congrats on the grades!

I can totally appreciate that nice vacation feeling...my work is closed for a week+ so starting tomorrow I am off till Jan 2, and I am reeeeeally looking forward to it! 12 whole days in a row off from work, wheee!

And isn't it nice to have the holiday knitting pressure lessened just a little? Much more fun that way. :)

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great vaction to me! And many congratulations on your totally RockStar grades! Isn't a wonderful feeling to get As....

Hey - lets see that hair:)

Marisol

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home