Thursday, October 04, 2007

Today is My Saturday

That's right now that I'm on weekends Thursday is Saturday and Friday is Sunday. Got that? Good. I was home alone all day. It was heaven. I watched a couple of movies, cleaned, and knit like crazy.

Speaking of my recent knitting, I haven't had a chance to wish you a Happy Socktober yet!!!!! To celebrate, I just cast off my Yikes Stripes Socks. Yes, you may recall these as my Socktopia socks for May. They also put me over the top for my Lime-N-Violet Sock Marathon totals. Yeah- that ended in July. As you can see, I'm totally on top of it. YAY, me!

No pics yet. It's too dark so they'll be posted tomorrow.

Also, if you're lucky enough to be home around 4 pm tomorrow, the author of Eat, Pray, Love is going to be on Oprah. Elizabeth Gilbert is a great writer and this book was truly life changing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

I have my tivo set for Oprah - cbknits80 had given me the heads up too - I love this book. Have a good Sunday? :)

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home