Monday, October 08, 2007

This Little Piggie's Name Is...

Wendell Wilson Pigglesworth

ChemGrrl, Knitting Kris, and Catherine are my big winners!

But since Elizabeth gave me a name very close to the style of the one I chose (Theodore S. Twillington), she gets a prize too!

And then I was thinking... This isn't a very objective contest. So I tossed the rest of you into a random number generator and out came 17. Cbknits80 left the 17th comment. Winner winner, chicken dinner!

You all gave awesome suggestions! Lots made me laugh. And they all would have been fantastic piggie names. If you're a winner, make sure you email me with answers to the following questions... 1. What colors do you love/hate? 2. Solid, stripes, or variegated? 3. Which sock clubs do you belong to? (I don't want to double up by accident. ) And don't forget your address!

Now just to answer a couple of questions posed in the comments...

Stripey socks- Thank you for all the complements!! I was trying to match up the stripes but I didn't know it would come out so well. I loved knitting with this yarn. It's so soft, not at all splitty, and the stripes make it fun to knit. I dunked the socks in Eucalan after knitting. So I would have been SOL if the dye had run. But it didn't! YAY!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Thats a great name! Well done the winners!

11:31 PM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

Great name, thanks for running the contest!

2:46 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Heh heh. I like it. Maybe you should add "the Third" to the end. He *is* very distinguished looking.

Emailing you as I type...or very shortly thereafter. :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

_very_ distinguished! Nicely done all!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home