Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wicked Sunday

Here she is! I think it's a serious upgrade from what this yarn used to be.

Wicked Done

Pattern: Wicked
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran frogged from my Hourglass Sweater
Needles: KP Options in size 9
Date Started: 8/18/07
Date Finished: 9/14/07

I even wore this out to dinner last night. I think it turned out well. And I'm not pregnant even though I look like it in this photo. I guess I'll put exercise on my to do list!

I'm just hanging out on this football/Emmy Sunday. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

The sweater turned out wonderfully! I so want to mkae this project. Good job - brave enough to frog it and look at the awesome reward!

5:36 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Great job!! It looks fabulous on you too!! And I agree, what a great reward for frogging :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's looks great! How wonderful you found a better pattern to use on the yarn.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Wicked: fantastic! And thank you for helping me to overcome my fear of the frog. :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger jillian said...

It looks great! Way to save the yarn :)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Looks great! congratulations on such a successful frogging!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

I love that cable rib. Kinda elegant.

9:34 AM  
Blogger FinnyKnits said...

Ok, I'm just starting my Hourglass Sweater and your Wicked turned out so cute I'm *sorta* tempted to go frog the Hourglass and make this!

*Sigh* maybe if I finish Hourglass I can come back to Wicked.

Thanks for your advice on the neckline!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home