Friday, September 28, 2007

What day is it?

And while I'm at it, where am I???

I'm only kind of kidding. My schedule for this term is class Tuesday and Wednesday. Clinicals Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. So Thursday and Friday off. OK- But this is the first week and they have to turn everything on its head or my school wouldn't be living up to their challenge of being the most unorganized institution on Earth. So I had Thursday off. Clinical today and tomorrow. Sunday off. Clinical on Monday. And then to the "normal" schedule. Confused??? Me too.

This also wacks out my sleep routine. And Nell does not do well when someone f's with her sleep.

On the yarn front, I received my September installment of the Sundara Petals Collection.

Sundara Yarn- Poppy

Poppy. So pretty. How did she know I've been on a purple kick????

And a big fat thank you goes out to Tina who nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

RGB

Thanks!!!!! I'll have to nominate people another day as I'm trying to learn to read EKG strips. I know. You're totally jealous right now!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

That color is gorgeous! Perfect for fall too!

And you are a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Keep it up :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Lovely yarn there, and well done for your award!

9:57 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Isn't Sundara the best??:) I sure hope she continues the club! Get some rest when you can!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Minerva Turkey said...

What a great color...so rich and yummy. :) Congrats on your award...rock on!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

That color is perfect for this season. Yummy!

Congrats, you rockin' grrrl blogger you. Very cool.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home